Hi Guys! I Have been insanely busy with:
- uni work
- receiving lovely products to try out
- scoring a new pair of boyfriend jeans at a second hand boutique
- drinking Kale Juice with my sister.
So I decided to Chuck together a quick playlist of my favourite songs on my Itunes at the moment to get you and me through the weekend. You may not all appreciate my taste of music but it has a little bit of everything.
I am loving these girls who are bringing out fresh tracks and how soulful and dynamic their voices are. They definitely have very strong vocals and wicked producers doing their instrumentals . Ariana Grande, Sia, Paloma Faith, Iggy Azalea, My absolute Favourite Lana Del Rey, New girl on the block Lilly Wood & the kings of current music Sam Smith, Coldplay and Mr Probz and Robin Schulz are all in this wee playlist. So have a great weekend, whatever your doing hopefully you are somewhere warm and beautiful maybe on a tropical island?
Now give this a listen let me know what you think and I will get back to:
- trawling scholarly articles for a project
- watching Sons Of Anarchy
- going to the supermarket
- not being able to see anything outside because of the Wellington fog
- Dreaming of a tropical island getaway
Go drink some great coffee and make bacon and eggs (while listening to my playlist)!
Have a great weekend